We are hosting a two-day NDN Hackathon (March 4-5, 2023). The event is open and free to participate in and winners will receive exciting prizes! This event targets all levels of participants and, particularly for beginners, will be an excellent opportunity to get started with NDN.
Register for the hackathon here.
We particularly encourage projects that:
- Directly address NDN research needs,
- Create new NDN tools or modify existing tools,
- Create or improve documentation and how-to guides.
Visitor Access Requirement
For Non-US Citizens: Please have your valid passport for photo identification.
For US Permanent Residents: Please have your green card for photo identification.
For US Citizens: Please have your state-issued driver’s license. Regarding Real-ID requirements, all states are in compliance or have an extension through May 2023.
NIST also accepts other forms of federally issued identification in lieu of a state-issued driver’s license, such as a valid passport, passport card, DOD’s Common Access Card (CAC), Veterans ID, Federal Agency HSPD-12 IDs, and Military Dependents ID.
NIST Visitor, Associate and Contractor Protocols for Mitigating COVID-19 Exposure on NIST Campuses can be found here
- Jan 12, 2023: The hackathon program is online.
- Jan 10, 2023: Project proposal form is published.
- Jan 10, 2023: Registration is open.
- Jan 9, 2023: The website is up!